Sunday 2 October 2011

Chapel Bakery, Woore.

I have always been interested in good bread and yesterday afternoon I stopped at a bakers shop in Woore to pick up some bread for our lunch.  This little organic bakery is a gem.  The shelves were almost empty of produce and the left over stock was of exceptional quality.

G P Snape and Sons are tucked away on a side street in Woore, Cheshire, at Chapel Bakery.  They have a lot of good comment on the web, but are just in the process of developing their own website.  



They also have shops in Newcastle under Lyme in the Fogg Street arcade and at Market Drayton on Wilkinsons Walk.

They now have a home delivery service, with two dedicated bakers vans.  Gordon Snape has an excellent range of bread and I am sure that if I did not bake my own bread, I would spend a lot of time visiting his shops.  Anyone in  the area should consider a visit.

No comments: