Tuesday 2 October 2007

Me me me .....

Last week was UK at home week, here you could upload a picture a day to a home based theme site and have your work considered for publication. The pictures were available to view on http://www.ukathome.co.uk/ and may still be there.

I was proud of my sanctury image of me at my computer watching me at my computer watching me at my computer...etc.... Great idea, but fixing the digital camera to the tripod mount and removing it to download the image five times was a bit of a bind. Who says average photography is easy?

I also put an image onto my sister-in-law's family site. One of the neighbour's cats (we call him silver stripe) was sitting on the bird table. The caption was "Its not fair - birds always come to this place, why are they not coming here now?"

No comments: