Sunday 16 March 2008

I have been tagged

I have just been tagged by Rosie. This is a simple process of giving 4 responses to a set of questions, so here goes:-

4 films I'd watch again:- Gosford Park, Un long dimanche de fiançailles, Star Wars, Manon des Sources. I have a wide taste in films and there are a lot of films I could watch again. I like films such as Crocodile Dundee and Star trek for their innocent social context and sillyness.

4 places I've lived:- Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Staffordshire, London. My next hope would be to live in Derbyshire.

4 TV shows I watch:- Doctor Who, Horizon, Harry Hill’s TV Burp and The Local News.


4 Places I've been:- Wildenrath, Newton, Binbrooke, St. Athan. OK! Whats the connection here?

4 people I e-mail:- Me (a good way of transferring data between distant computers), Pterosaur enthusiasts generally, Jean and Martin. Not much meaning there!


4 things to eat:- Home made bread, Home made Pizza, Home made Lasagne, Rosies apricot slices.


4 places I'd rather be:- At my own computer, Sat on top of a hill with a view and the one I love, Behind the camera, In the middle of a collection of fossil bones or stone age tools.
Solutrian Laurel Point - Upper Palaeolithic

4 people to Tag:- This is not a compulsory part of the tag, and the blogs I read are very specific, tagging is not appropriate. If you want to have a go, you are tagged.

No comments: