My Bread Pages have evolved into a bit of a dogs breakfast of a website over the years. The files are somewhat disorganised on the server and the menus are Java driven which is not appropriate for some basic tablets and mobile phones.
My intention is to simplify the working of the pages and reduce the number of links to make its navigation an easier experience.
The first section up for a refurbishment is the historical recipes pages. These requires a global re-formatting and a few extra pictures. Most are done now, but I discovered that I did not get around to doing the 19th Century recipies, so I now need to bake a few loaves and take some pictures before I can finish this section.
The website needs to be replaced in its entirity when I have completed the new pages. The old pages and the new pages are incompatible with each other, so an entirely new website will be installed in a month ot two - when the deed in completed.