Friday 28 December 2007

Starting to reclaim my life

The haze of oblivion that has been my christmas illness has lifted. Today I made a bread cake to lift my spirit (it also spoiled my apetite for dinner, but it was good). The recipe was one that is easy and quick to do. Simply take some self raising flour, a little molassas sugar and a handful of rasins. Mix into a stiff dough with milk and flatted to about half a centimetre. Fry in hot oil until both sides start to burn. Tear bits off and eat fresh. This type of unlevened bread does not save or freeze, so you need to make only what you can eat at the time.

I also discovered some photographs of Clare's cat on my mobile phone. They were taken before christmas at my brother's house. The cat is a charming and very sociably animal with a very passive disposition.

No comments: