Thursday 23 December 2021

Christmas treats


 I have just baked bread for Christmas - small rolls with soft white enhanced flour, a couple of round loaves to crumb for the Christmas bakes and a garlic focaccia which will be quartered and frozen to use as we need it.

Rosie also made a Dundee cake which will be a real treat over the holiday.

Another surprise was a simulator model of an Eviktor EV55 Outback which was linked to me by Nicholas who is an administrator at X-Plane.org - This model was designed by Auctus Delineations and gifted by John Williams.

The design is visually good and technically very good, with all of the expected bells and whistles and  a few more.  After a quick check of the specifications, especially with approach and landing speeds, I was able to fly this aircraft from Duxford to Yorkshire and land without issues.  It is a really nice aircraft to fly and I am sure I will make quite a few flights in it over the Holiday.

The local birds are very active around the feeders at this time and I had to top them 3 times yesterday.  The foxes are less active and I am putting less food out until they get over the distraction of mating!


No comments: